USA coast to coast final stage Burlington to Revere Beach Boston

 27KM, 143M climbed, 1 hour 21 minutes 

Overall totals

5,546KM (3,446 miles

33,910M (111,254ft) climbed 

226 hours 25 minutes 

Average speed 15.2MPH, 24.5KPH

43 days riding, 6 days over 100 miles, 5 rest days

Average 80 miles a day

Memories = lifetime 

Our final day was a 17 mile celebratory ride to Revere Beach.  The ride was taken at a leisurely pace and with 3 miles to go we all regrouped to ride to the beach together.

There were about 30 friends and family to greet us at the finish.

It was amazing that everyone who started finished the ride.

I have some amazing memories of this ride and made some great friends.  Some days were really hard but I never once thought of stopping or giving up.  My aim was to see the real America as well as achieve something that few people have done.  I saw some amazing scenery and above all had a great time 

I ended the journey with a fantastic day touring Boston with my daughter Megan and her boyfriend Tim who had flown over especially to see me and celebrate and I thank them both for doing that 

I would also love to thank my wife Lorelee for her support in me coming on this trip and for looking after everything whilst I have been away for over 7 weeks.  I love you.

https://www.relive.cc/view/vmqXwB88yL6




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USA coast to coast stage 41 Troy NY to Battleboro VT

USA Coast to Coast stage 30 Crawfordsville IN to Greenfield IN